rom bot

Anything related to MMOViper that doesn't fit in a better forum. All are welcome to participate. Also use this area for pre-sale members to ask questions.

Moderator: ScreamingEagle

roku

rom bot

#1 Post by roku »

how long till rom bot is upgraded?

PitViper
Site Admin

Re: rom bot

#2 Post by PitViper »

Sorry, should go out today.. got busy yesterday and missed my window.

roku

#3 Post by roku »

i have you seen take over a month to fix a problem, after reading your forums.

So can you give me a realistic time because i keep dying using a caster and if you do take long i will make another melee char

roku

#4 Post by roku »

It's been 5 days since I have first posted and still no fix, it was kinda the same when I first downloaded. I like ur bot it does work well just fixing the minor bugs and shit seems like an effort for u

PitViper
Site Admin

#5 Post by PitViper »

No, its the scripting plugin that is coded in this next release. I have not had much time to test it.. I'll just have to push it out anyway.. and just have the scripting stuff dissabled for now.

se7enthsin

#6 Post by se7enthsin »

roku wrote:It's been 5 days since I have first posted and still no fix, it was kinda the same when I first downloaded. I like ur bot it does work well just fixing the minor bugs and shit seems like an effort for u
For someone that appreciates someones hard work, you seem to be very disrespectful.

Our ROM bot is a gracious free bi.

also if you haven't noticed rom is just one of the lowest popular games that we support.

We have been undergoing huge changes to ALL or our supported game scripts. It's a lot of work.

Be patient and go play a more popular game for the time being.

What you believe to be minor, is really more of a big deal then you think it is.

You will be kept posted, thank you for your support.
Trusted MMOViper Support Staff
TeamViewer Division
I've returned!
⊙Discord ID xiled7thsin#4776

Return to “General Discussion Area”